Sunday, February 26, 2017

How I Begin and End my Day!

I wake up shower, get dressed, do my codependency meditation, put on perfume!
I have a cup of serenity tea from HEB every morning!
I put on my lavender essential oil on my wrist and under my nose!
I journal to God every morning and have God right back to me as well as if he were writing to me!
I pray/meditate and read 10 minutes out of my 10 minute meditation book!
I then do 1 Sudoku, 2 word searches and 1 people crossword (answer as many of them as I can and later go back and answer more with my boyfriend)
I also color 1 page of my mandala coloring book!


In the evening I journal about my 5 senses and what I noticed about them throughout the day.
I do a daily Na 10th step.
I write my Goals for the next day.
I also make a Gratitude List!
I finish my night with a cup of tranquility tea from HEB!
I put on some peppermint essential oil on my wrist and under my nose!


Love,
The Borderline Jew

No comments:

Post a Comment