Friday, April 14, 2017

Relaxful week

This Past Week I took a self care week, took a break from groups and meetings! I hung with the bf and friends and went to therapy. I continued to eat healthy but I took a break from exercise! My anxiety had been high the last few weeks so I decided to give my self a break! I am feeling much better! Listening to music, watching TV, napping ! Brett and I celebrated 5 months together Wednesday! I got to spend quality time with friends ! Yesterday I watched the movie ABOUT A BOY with Toni Collette and Hugh Grant, I highly recommend it. Today for our outing we went to a vegan smoothie place where I got Pina Colada and then we went to Hermann Park, It's a beautiful day out! This weekend I plan to continue to relax and next week get back to my routine ! I hope everyone is doing well!

Love, The Borderline JEW

1 comment: