Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Update

I am down 19 pounds since January!

I am going on a sponsorship family weekend this weekend!

I am also going home May 9-14!

I am doing really well besides dealing with allergies and some body aches and pains!

I am improving day by day!

Some good books are body kindness, the universe has your back and let it out: a journal through journaling!

How I spend my days: na, slaa, groups, healthy eating, exercise, yoga, ed support group, friends, Judaism activities, fellowshiping, bi polar depression group, journaling , praying, meditation, reading, watching tv, sleeping, therapy and dietitian sessions and Dr appts!

I am now wearing the nicotine patch and hope to be quitting smoking and weening off soon!

Love, The Borderline Jew

No comments:

Post a Comment